Monday, March 2, 2009

Please Donate to the Anti-Semitism Report

Dear Loyal Readers,
I first want to apologize for not writing anything recently. I am a student and have been working hard on various college work and will be picking it up as often as I can. However, I can say that I am working on various projects which include:

  • Book reviews
  • A video report on Anti-Semitism in Venezuala
The issue with this is though that their are various financial and software that is needed to do these things. Therefore, I am asking you loyal readers to donate, even if it is small, so that way I am able to do these various things that are needed to help improve the Report. We're hoping to be able to have more funds to find and purchase these books, as well as video equipment and video editing software. If you have any questions regarding donations, please email me at nazibegone@bigstring.com.

Thanks

No comments:

wibiya widget