Monday, July 28, 2008

Donate to the Anti-Semitism Report

I want to thank you everyone for coming to the site and taking part in learning about the who, what, where, how, and why of Anti-Semitism. I would like to ask everyone if they would be able to donate to us here at the report.

Your dollars donated to the Anti-Semitism Report will help the following projects:
1. I would like to be able to do Video Blog Reports; however, this requires expensive video editing equipment as well as a video camera
2. I would very much like to continue my reports on books that are considered Anti-Semitism as well as reports on other books that help gain a better understanding of Anti-Semitism. I would go to a library if they only had these books and/or I didn't have to travel to another state to get them. So, purchasing these books will help me be able to read them without time constraints as well as to write notes and/or highlight passages.

In order to do the work above, it requires money and time. Time is something I can afford, but money is something that would help me continue this work. So please, click on the donate link on the right. I want to stress that your money will not be counted as donating to an organization. I am not a non-for-profit organization. I am simply a writer hoping to continue the hard work I am doing here at the Anti-Semitism Report.

Thank you.

No comments:

wibiya widget