Monday, May 19, 2008

Donate to The Anti-Semitism Report

Dear Readers,
I want to thank you for your continued support for the report. I am writing to ask you if you could all do something here to help out the report. I would like to expand our work here by doing a video-blog version of the report; however, I do not have the funds for a camera or for the video editing software to go about doing this. I do not also have the finances to continue my work in my research for literature that could be anti-Semitic. In short, if you could please donate to the cause by clicking on this link to the Facebook donate page, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again!

- Greg

PS: If you do not have Facebook but wish to contribute, e-mail me at Nazibegone@bigstring.com and I'll let you know how you can do that, thanks again!

No comments:

wibiya widget